Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Spring card for Mom



I have this new Diagonal Card Sketcher die from Frantic Stamper, and I knew exactly what paper I wanted to use with it when I got it.  I used a piece of gold and light aqua paper from the DCWV Mariposa Mat Stack and framed it with a matching aqua piece of cardstock.

I then made the Petite Layering Posies with a piece of dsp and gold glitter paper and cut the Petite Leaves with gold foil paper.  The leaves have a nice design to them which really stands out when using the foil paper.  The final touch was to add the Spring die also cut out of gold foil paper.

This card came out so pretty IRL that  I just have to send it to my Mother.  My parents live in upstate NY and are getting hit kind of hard with the snow but nowhere near as hard as my brother in Boston.  My Mother is really looking forward to the arrival of Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment