Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cardabilities Sketch #119 Challenge

Welcome to the new Design Team reveal at Cardabilities.
   
The sponsor for the March 15 challenge at Cardabilities is The Stamping Boutique.
Stamping Boutique

 You can see the challenge here and to play along:  http://cardabilities.blogspot.ca/2015/03/sketch-reveal-119-new-design-team-and.html .

This is the sketch for challenge #119:

                                                       


The winner of this challenge will have their choice of two free digital images from The Stamping Boutique.  You have until March 28 to play along and link your card to the challenge.

This is the card I created for the challenge using the Baby with Cross digital stamp from The Stamping Boutique:





I used some paper with silver embossed stars on it from Michaels for the background.  Then I colored the stamp with colored pencils and cut out the circle around it.  I knew right away that I wanted to turn this into a dream catcher so I attached some Spellbinder feathers off to the side with the word dream on top.

You can see all of the design team's cards and projects on both the Cardabilities blog and facebook page.  Please "like" us on Facebook if you can:  https://www.facebook.com/Cardabilities

4 comments:

  1. Ann, i love how you used the image, looking forward to working with you this term at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully interpreted Ann! I'm looking forward to creating with you on this truly talented team! Happy Day and Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Ann! The dreamcatcher...I think you're pretty creative, too! =)
    Lilian Cardabilities DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Ann! I like how the embossed details adds texture and a shine.

    ReplyDelete