Thursday, March 26, 2015

Welcome Spring



I wanted to make a card where I could use up the smallest flowers from the Petite Layering Posies that I cut for my last card.  I used the Medium Bare Elm by Frantic Stamper and covered it with the tiniest of the Petite Layering Posies and the tiniest leaves from the Petite Leaves set.  The intention was to make it look like a cherry blossom tree like the ones almost in full bloom in Washington, DC.

The hill is from the Stitched Scene Builder Edger and the deer is from the Buck and Doe set.  Spring is a word die all on it's own but I combined it with the word Welcome which comes from the Welcome Home Baby die set.

These are the dies used to make this card:

buck and doe

medium bare elm

petite layering posies

petite leaves


stitched scene builder edgers


No comments:

Post a Comment