Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cardabilities Challenge #122




The Cardabilities Challenge for the April 30 reveal is sponsored by Crafty City (www.CraftyCity.com).

Karan Gerber's photo.


This is the sketch for challenge #122 which you can click here to play along:


I again chose to use Frantic Stamper dies on my card for this sketch.  Here's my card:


This monkey is so cute, isn't he?  I love using him on baby cards and scrapbook pages.  You can also use the monkey with a saying "Hang in There" for anyone going through a tough time, like a college student with midterms, for example.   This card is also another great way to use up some of the ribbon in my stash.  These are the products used to make my card:

Frantic Stamper Baby Animals (monkey) FRA-DIE-09204:

Frantic Stamper Palm Tree: FRA-DIE-09021:


Clump of grass from the Easter bunny and chicks FRA-DIE-09129:

For the circles I just used a 4" circle punch and a 1 1/4" circle punch for the sun.

If you happen to create a card based on Sketch #122, we would love for you to link up so we can peek too.  You also have the chance at the Sponsor Giveaway and Featured Designer. Be sure to link up by May 13th!

3 comments:

  1. LOL ... omg this monkey is too funny! Thanks for the chuckle!! It's great fun being on the same team with you ... I'm learning so much from each team member! Thanks!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love that adorable monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the sketch...love it!

    ReplyDelete