Thursday, April 9, 2015

Girly giraffe card


If you click on the above image, you will be able to see the pearl necklace on this giraffe.  I extended the neck in order to make the giraffe tall enough to be feeding off the palm tree but then needed to hide the line where the neck was extended, so I gave her a pearl necklace.  The tiny flowers on the giraffe are from the Petite Layering Posies.

The framing is the new Fancy Frames by Frantic Stamper (FRA-DIE-09471).  All 4 frames cut out at the same time with one swipe through your die cutting machine, and then you also get a solid piece in the center.  This is what the die looks like:


I really like the smallest frame but I couldn't fit it on my card.  It reminds me of a bunch of baby safety pins all connected together.

The Happy Birthday is from the new Wavy Banners and coordinating  Wavy Banners and Greetings clear stamp set.    The giraffe is a die that comes in the Baby Animals set of 4 dies.  I also used the Frantic Stamper Grass Edger and  Palm Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment