Monday, April 6, 2015

Ronan at 4 months


I'm working on a scrapbook for my nephew, Ronan who is 11 months old.  I haven't made a scrapbook in a few years so this seems all new to me again.  I do have to say, though, that since the dies on the market have changed so much over the years, that this scrapbook will likely be the nicest of all 22 that I have made.

I used Frantic Stamper's Baby Animals (FRA-DIE-09204) for the monkey and Frantic Stamper's Palm Tree (FRA-DIE-09021).  The letters "mos" are the Frantic Stamper Mattie Thick Lower Case Alpha set (-09260).  What I really like about the Mattie Thick Lower Case Alphas is how they are wide enough to use 1/8" double sided tape on the back of them so they will never fall off the page.


The lion, giraffe and elephant are from the Baby Animals set by Frantic Stamper.  The tiny elephants are the Martha Stewart punch.  The rolling hills are the Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Edgers (FRA-DIE-09403).

These are just two of the many pages I will post from Ronan's scrapbook.  Stay tuned for more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment