Sunday, April 5, 2015

Shades of Pink

I stumbled upon this blog today where it's all about photos you've taken.  It's called Our Beautiful World and can be found here :http://www.our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-91-shades-of-pink.html

 Our Beautiful World

Today they are looking for photos with pink in them.  Here is my photo which were taken in my garden last spring:





Stargazer Lily from 2014 garden

I hope you have some photos and some time to upload and join along.
--Ann



4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!! I adore the scent of lilies! Thanks so much for sharing at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to "OBW" great that you have found the way to us :-)
    I love Lilys and the scent of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, this is a real stunner...beautiful pink lily and lucky you to have it in the garden. Thanks for joining Our Beautiful World and sharing your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous lily. It looks like you have a lot of buds waiting to come out so you will be enjoying this beautiful flower for a while yet.

    ReplyDelete