Monday, April 13, 2015

Thanks Card Band


Frantic Stamper has a new die out called the Thanks Card Band.  It looks like this:


The die is very attractive as it is but I wanted to try to do something different with it so I cut it out on white card stock and embossed just the top half of that in a plaid embossing folder.  I then laid a stitched oval die over the Thanks panel and pulled the bottom of the letters on top of the die so they would not get chopped off going through my Vagabond.    I then cut out a second stitched oval, this time a full one in pink and layered it under the white part.

I can see so many possibilities with this die.  There are a number of shapes that you can cut the top or bottom of the Thanks with, or leave it in it's original beautiful form.

The flowers are the Petite Layering Flowers and Petite Leaves.

"Thanks" for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment