Friday, May 29, 2015

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #124



It's time for another sketch challenge at Cardabilities.  This is the sketch and you can play along by clicking on this link:  http://cardabilities.blogspot.ca/


The sponsor for the challenge is www.craftycity.com
CraftyCity

You have until June 13th to play along.  Please be sure to read the challenge rules before submitting your card.

Here is my interpretation of the sketch:



I used the Tim Holtz Large Rosette die to make the rosette, Spellbinder's Pendants for the flags and a Happy Birthday stamp from Frantic Stamper.

Please check out the other design team member's cards at www.cardabilities.blogspot.ca.  This is my last challenge with Cardabilities as my term is ending with them today.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my CAS cards and will continue checking out other cards on my blog.

1 comment: