Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dragonflies


This card was made for my niece who is a tomboy.  I couldn't make my typical floral or pink girly cards for her so I chose the Frantic Stamper Dragonfly Pair dies.  I cut them into foil cardstock and used the Saran Wrap technique for the background.

The Saran Wrap technique is very easy.  You simply take a piece of glossy cardstock or glossy photo paper, spray on a medium with some texture to it such as the Perfect Pearls sprays, then scrunch up some Saran Wrap and press it down onto the glossy cardstock.  Let it sit for about 5 minutes until it is almost totally dry and pull off the Saran Wrap.  I have some photos of this technique a few posts below this one.

The Happy Birthday stamp is the Frantic Stamper Unmounted Rubber Stamp - Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment