Sunday, May 17, 2015

Halloween Scrapbook Page for Ronan

This is just the first of four Halloween scrapbook pages I will be making for my one year old nephew, Ronan (or Ronann, how I like to spell it -- notice whose name it ends in?).  On this page I used  Frantic Stamper dies for the bats, bare trees, and word Trick or Treat.  Details below.


I used the Large Trick or Treat die and cut it twice to offset it and give it some dimension.  I also  used the bats from the Bats & Ghost die set but cut them out in purple so they wouldn't look quite as scary as using black.  Then I cut out the Medium Bare Elm and paired it with a 2 3/8" circle scallop punch for the background.  Below is a close up of the trees.


Don't forget............Frantic Stamper has a new release of about 30+/- dies every month so be sure to Follow them so you don't miss out on any of the new products.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment