Thursday, May 7, 2015

Masculine airplane card

A while back I made this card which is 4 1/4" by 5 1/2":



I wanted to remake the card bigger so it would leave more room for the banner to stretch out, so here is my second card which is now a 5x7 size:


I used the Wavy Banner and Greetings clear stamp set for the Happy Birthday and the banner and just manually cut it out.

The plane is the new Bi-Plane by Frantic Stamper.  The trees are a variety of trees by Frantic Stamper as well, the Large Blue Spruce, the Small Oregon Fir and the Small Pine.

I am entering my new card, the second one, in the Simon Says Stamp Let's Get Sentimental Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine design! I'm parked next to you at SSS and funny, I have a sentiment flying on a banner too. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design. I LOVE that airplane! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete