Monday, May 11, 2015

Ronan's new outfit

I'm still working on my nephew's scrapbook.  He was born in May 2014 and so far I've only scrapped through his 4th month, even though I have all the pictures of him right through his first birthday on May 4 of this year.  It's particularly difficult scrapping right now with just one eye; things aren't lining up straight like I would like them to but I have to plug away at this; I can't stop because of an injured eye.

These two pages are using photos that my brother, Brian, took of Ronan after buying him a new outfit, sweater / hat and all.  My brother is the comedian in the family so some things that he says I have to bleep out on the scrapbook pages for online purposes.



I used the new tree dies from Frantic Stamper for the borders (Evergreen Trio, Small Pine, Small Oregon Fir and the Large Blue Spruce).  I also used the Buck and Doe and the Flag Trio.

The notebook sheet is by Spellbinders and on sale right now at Frantic Stamper.  The doily is a Sizzix die by Tim Holtz called Distressed Doily, also available at Frantic Stamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment