Sunday, May 31, 2015

Thanks a Bunch


Happy "Unofficial" First Day of Summer!  Now that we are into June and the temps in Maryland are at least 10 degrees higher than normal, it sure feels like summer.

I had most of this card made up for a few weeks, waiting for a new die to be released -- the Large, Medium and Small Layering Posies.  They are a bit bigger than the Petite Layering Posies but mix and match so well together.

I first cut out the Floral Card Band in dark purple and layered it on top of a lighter purple panel.  Then I cut one of the smaller of the Large Layering Posies (you get a large and smaller in the set), along with the larger of the Medium Layering Posies.  I stamped the middle of the smaller flower with a stamp from the Pretty Posies clear stamp set and stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set.  I cut out two ferns and attached them underneath the flower.

For my card I used:

Frantic Stamper Floral Card Band

Frantic Stamper Large Layering Posies (the smaller of the two dies was used)

Frantic Stamper Medium Layering Posies (larger of the two in the set was used)

Frantic Stamper Fern

The sentiment is from the new clear stamp set called Pretty Posies

Frantic Stamper has a new die release every month so be sure to check back often to see all the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment