Thursday, June 4, 2015

Father's Day card

Father's Day is approaching fast, and I needed to make a card for my wonderful Dad.  I found this world map paper in my stash and thought it would work well with a message inside the card from me telling my Dad he his the best Dad in the world.


I used the Stitched Scene Builders Edgers die from Frantic Stamper to cut the top layer and adhered a different paper under it.

 My father really is the best father ...........with 7 children in our family, he was always proud of each and every one of us.  Our family started off with 5 girls more or less right in a row, one year apart and then 2 boys several years later.   The girls all had the cutest and nicest new dresses to wear, a room overflowing with presents under the tree at Christmas, new bikes to ride,  and on top of all that, annual summer camping vacations.  My Dad worked in retail so he did not have a very generous salary but he was and still is very generous and giving.  Happy Father's Day Dad!


I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Make it Masculine challenge which can be found here:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-make-it-masculine/

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, Ann! And what a great masculine card - I love your idea to use part of a map! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete