Friday, June 19, 2015

Sweet Rosette


Here's a card that I made using the largest of the Frantic Stamper Scallop Borders for the edge of the rosette.


I cut a strip of paper that was 2x11 and cut the scallop border twice, lining it up so it was cut continuously along one edge of the paper.  Then I scored the strip every 1/4" on a scoring board.


I then assembled the rosette, folding the strip back and forth in opposite directions first.  After adhering the rosette together (there are several YouTube videos that show to make paper rosettes) I topped it off with a 1.5" pinking circle punch and a 1.25" scalloped circle.  Then to top that off, I added a flower made using the Frantic Stamper Petite Layering Posies and some leaves from the Frantic Stamper Petite Leaves set.

The final step was to cut out the Frantic Stamper Sweet die and adhere it using a glue pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment