Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Teacher's Apple card


I really like this Teacher's Apple die by Frantic Stamper.  There are so many cards you can make with it.  I've posted a few prior to this so if you are looking for more ideas; just scroll through the blog posts until you see the others.

The four stitched squares are from the  Elementals #1.  After those were adhered to the card, I put the ribbon across the bottom and faux stitching around the apple with a white gel pen.

A great card to give to your child's teacher at the start of the new year coming up.  Why not put a gift card inside and make it extra special.  Having been a teacher myself, I know how much personal money teacher's put into their classrooms.  A gift card from a local Teacher's Store, Target or Walmart is always appreciated.  When you think about it, what other type of job do employees put in as much unpaid overtime?  I would be working on lesson plans the minute I got out of work  and all weekend long.

No comments:

Post a Comment