Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wish You Were Here


Doesn't it seem relaxing to be on a yacht in the middle of the ocean?  Not for me.  I'm claustrophobic and would be uncomfortable confined to a room on a yacht, let alone my fear of being out on big waves.  If the yacht was a huge one with several rooms where you could walk around without ducking your head, and it was on a calm lake, then maybe I could enjoy myself.  You will never get me on a cruise ship, that's for sure.

To make today's card, I used the Sunburst Card Panel by Frantic Stamper to create a stencil by cutting it out on acetate.  The yacht is the Frantic Stamper Sailboat and the waves are made using the Stitched Scene Builder Edgers.

The greeting is from the Traveling Along Clear Stamp Set.

I'm entering this card in the Case This Sketch Challenge #130 here:
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2015/07/case-this-sketch-130.html

and in the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge:  Rays of Sunshine (shades of yellow):
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-26-rays-of-sunshine-blog-hop.html

7 comments:

  1. I agree -- I'd be too worried about all of the sharks, etc. in the water -- I'm better off staying on land!
    Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the sailboat! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    - Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! The colors are great with the yellow! Thank you for joining in with Crafty Gals Corner! - Jeanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely summery card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner this week.
    -Mari K.
    Crafty Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card! A very summery card. Love those stitched dies.

    ReplyDelete