Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Best Witches

Three cards using the new Cauldron Witch die:


The Cauldron Witch is a new die by Frantic Stamper.  If you click on the photo, I think you will be able to see all the details in this die.  It's hard to see in a photo when it's cut out with black cardstock but in RL it's very noticeable.  It's even more noticeable when you cut it out using foil cardstock.

The birch trees are from the Horizontal Birch Card Panel.  I just cut half the trees out of it to fit on the card.  The bat is from the Bats & Ghost die set.  I also used the Best Witches clear stamp set on the card and the card below:


Here's another card using the same die but this time not in your typical Halloween colors.  I used the Arches Frames Elementals #5 by Frantic Stamper for the loopy border and stuck some sequins in the cauldron to make it look like it a brew was boiling.



3 comments:

  1. I just Love the cards you made! I am wanting to try making the the first card above. with the witch and cauldron die and birch trees. Can you tell me which ink's you used and the yardstick you have it on. I am new to crafting and would appreciate any tips you have for me. Their all simply Gorgeous! Love your creations :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison, the paper i used for card #1 is from Michaels. you can buy it by the sheet in the scrapbook dept. The only ink that I used was some distress ink on the moon.

      Delete
    2. Thank You so much for writing back. The paper you choose is just perfect! I Hope you have a Lovely Halloween! and Happy Holidays!

      Delete