Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Cute Halloween Bag and Card



These days so many parents don't want their children exposed to the horror / scary type of Halloween that we are all used to.  In fact, some schools don't even let teachers decorate their rooms during Halloween time.  So I thought I would make a cute Halloween bag and card for a little girl trick or treater.  The inspiration for the card came from a card in the Poppy Stamps look book.

Here are close-ups of each individually:




Only Frantic Stamper dies were used on these projects.  If you click on the words above the photos, you will be taken right to the Frantic Stamper store:








Scary Words (Beware)




Chevron Borders and Edgers (for the jagged cut along the top of the bag)



1 comment:

  1. These have got to be two of the cutest Halloween projects I've seen so far this year. I have added every single die you used to my wish list!! :)

    ReplyDelete