Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Garage Sale this weekend

I'm having another garage sale to sell off some stamps, diesand punches that I don't really use anymore.  If you live locally (Ellicott City, MD) but can't make it on any of the dates shown below, feel free to email me and we can set up a different time for you to stop over.

Friday 10-12
Saturday 8-12
Sunday 8-12


I have a lot of rubber stamps, both clear and wood mounted.  Examples of brands include Penny Black, Hero Arts, Stampendous, Tim Holtz, Stampin' Up, and  Northwoods,  among others.

I also have several Spellbinder dies, Memory Box and Poppy Stamps dies, Impression Obsession and Sizzix.  As for paper punches, there are Stampin Up, Martha Stewart, EK Success and others.

Other items include a Crop-A-Dile, Zutter Distress-it-All, bottlecaps in every color imaginable, and lots of various sized plastic storage totes.

If you've been to  one of my garage sales in the past, you know that everything is marked to go now.  Most items are more than 70% off original retail price.  I have a lot of Christmas, Halloween and floral stamps, most of which are 50 cents to $3.  If you were here earlier in the week, I have just brought out over 100 more stamps and dies.

Email me if you can't make it to one of the above dates.  The garage sale is actually indoors with the a/c so you can take your time and browse around.

Hope to see you in a few days!

Ann

address:  10101 Carillon Ct, Ellicott City, MD 21042 behind Centennial Park on Rte. 108

No comments:

Post a Comment