Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gold and White Merry Christmas


Earlier I made a Square Scalloped Vignette Christmas card ; this time I used the Round Scalloped Vignette on my card.

Frantic Stamper has a new set of dies that all fit inside the scalloped vignettes, both round and square.  Plus they have some new clear stamp sets coming out in  September that coordinate with these dies.  I used the clear stamps (FRA-CL-022) for the centers of the scalloped vignettes.

In keeping with a gold and white theme, I heat embossed the stamps right onto the cut out scalloped vignettes, using white embossing powder.  They look so elegant IRL.  Then I assembled one of the Petite Poinsettias and cut out the Merry Christmas.

You can see all the round vignettes that fit inside the Round Scalloped Vignette here:  http://www.franticstamper.com/search.asp?keyword=09606&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=GO.  This is what they look like:








No comments:

Post a Comment