Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Small Layering Posies Happy Birthday


I don't usually put flowers on a card without their leaves but I think this card is okay without them, plus the paper I used for the flowers (by Authentique) is pretty busy so it was hard to match a green for a leaf to them.

The flower is the Small Layering Posies by Frantic Stamper.  I cut them out and inked around the edges with distress inks.  The center pearl flowers are something I found on ebay years ago.  The dotted edging is also by Frantic Stamper and is part of their Open Borders set.  This die cuts a line of holes into the card.  I attached a strip of black cardstock behind the dots on the inside of the card.

Happy Birthday is a Frantic Stamper unmounted rubber stamp.

My card was inspired by this card below by Megan Daves at www.Iteachstamping.com:


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy............so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment. Very appreciated!

      Delete