Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunburst Gingerbread Boy


I love making sunburst cards; I just think they are a great way to use small scraps of dsp and they look so nice.  I actually made a template for mine so I can make them more easily and have the white space between each ray already laid out for me.

I used the Gingerbread Boy by Frantic Stamper for the focal point of the card.  When cut out on a gingerbread colored paper, he looks so realistic.   I put the boy on a  layered set of Coved Labels using one size of label from the Elementals #7 Coved Labels along with one size from the regular Coved Labels set.  The cap is a Recollections embellishment from Michaels but Frantic Stamper does have a Santa's cap in their Santa's Suit icons die set.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card and want to make lots for the holidays to send! :-)

    ReplyDelete