Saturday, September 5, 2015

Red, White and Blue Christmas card





Even though this is a Christmas card, it still has red, white and blue on it in honor of  Labor Day here in the USA.    I used the Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Edgers for the hills, but I also cut out just a strip of the very top of the hills again using glitter paper to give the hilltops a special effect.

The beautiful trees are the Frantic Stamper Medium Bare Ash trees.  I think they are the prettiest tree die on the market, in addition to the Medium Bare Elm trees which are similar but smaller.

The tiny cardinals are from the Frantic Stamper Cardinals set.  You get one large cardinal and two small ones in this set.  I cut mine out of red foil cardstock.  These cardinals are going to get a lot of use on my Christmas cards.

Finally, the Season's Greetings stamp is part of the new Frantic Stamper Round Christmas Vignettes Clear Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment