Sunday, October 4, 2015

Baby Elephant Boy Card


I'm absolutely loving this Baby Elephant die by Frantic Stamper.  He holds that rattle perfectly, doesn't he?  I have so many ideas running through my head on how to use him for other cards, but I need to put some time into making Halloween cards these next few days, not baby cards.

The background on this card was made using the Sun Rays Quilted Card Panel which can be seen here:


I used three different pattern papers for the rays which all cut out nicely with their own stitching on each one.

The center of the card has the Round Vignette Boy Insert.  The rattle is from the Baby Icons set.

Frantic Stamper has a whole line of baby dies, from adorable baby animals to baby clothing.  You can see them all at www.franticstamper.com.


3 comments:

  1. Well, Ms. Ann - you just made a sale for Frantic Stamper! I saw this Sun Rays die used somewhere else and wanted it, but your cute card sent me straight to the shopping cart! I have 4 babies on the way. That justifies the purchase -right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four babies??? OMG..............yes, you will love this die. I've used it for Halloween cards, Christmas cards, etc. If you need baby accessory dies to go on your card, Frantic Stamper has a lot of really cute ones. http://www.franticstamper.com/Baby-Themed-Dies_c_7077.html

      Delete
    2. Yep - I bought the baby dies that have the rattle and the elephant and the girl and boy round inserts. I am set! I love the Halloween one that is shown on the site. (Oh, and I was a bit vague - the babies are all separate births - not quads!) Make some more cards with this Sun Rays die. I am a pretty good copier, just not a good designer! Thank you for the inspiration!

      Delete