Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Christmas Candle


I knew when I got this Frantic Stamper Christmas Candle die that I wanted to do some paper piecing with it.  I cut it out first with white glitter paper for the candle then again on green foiled cardstock.  Cut just the flame in yellow and punched out some tiny foiled red circles using a circle punch to cover the berries.

The embossed background behind the candle is a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations EF.  I simple used an ink blending tool and some distress inks to make the yellow circle before embossing the paper.

For the top layer, I cut the Stitched Oval first then ran the panel through another Sizzix EF.  I wish Sizzix would put the names of their EF's on the folders.  That would make it so much easier for me to tell you which folder I used.

The cards I'm going to be posting over the next week or so are all going to be a mix of Christmas, Valentine's and Halloween................only because Frantic Stamper just released their November dies with the Valentine theme.  Crazy mix, isn't it?

2 comments: