Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Frantic Stamper Baby Turtles


This new Baby Turtle die by Frantic Stamper comes with two different shells -- the box type and the one with the hearts.  The turtle just looks so happy that I wanted to add the second turtle and have them looking happily at each other.

I also used the new Checkerboard Band die across the bottom of the card and the new Tied Strings vertically on the card.  The Checkerboard Band simply cuts all those tiny squares into your card and then you can back them with a piece of different colored cardstock or not.  I can see using this die to make a stencil out of acetate and stamping with it on my cards.  The Tied Strings is great for me because I am not good with making bows or wrapping string around cards.  It's so much easier to let the die to the work and look even more beautiful in the long run.

The hugs and kisses are from the  Accessory Words 3.  These words are all the same font as used on the Accessory Words 1 and 2 so you can mix and match them to make various phrases.  I like the size of the font on all of these because I can use my ZIG glue pen to adhere them to the card.  The embossing on the white part of the card is the Darice Circle Interlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment