Monday, October 5, 2015

Ghostly Trick or Treater and another card



When I saw the Frantic Stamper Kiss in the Park Card Panel die (below), I knew I wanted to try to transform it into a Halloween card:


All I did was cut it out twice with black cardstock and cut the tree with it's branches from the rest of the diecut.  It's easy enough to do; just make a few clips with your scissors and you're done.

I flipped one tree branch over on it's back side so I could use the two together to make a tree.  The rest of the card was made by adding various other Frantic Stamper dies.  I love the little ghost trick or treater with his witch's hat, boots and broom.

Here are the dies that I used to make the card:

Kiss in the Park Card Panel (09310)
Bats & Ghost (09232)  for the bats
Cute Halloween Icons (09583) for the ghosts and spider
Picket Fence (09494)
Witch Legs (09236) for the hat and boots
Ten Fun Felines (09100)
Witch Riding Broom (09233) for the broom

Here is another card I made using the Kiss in the Park Card Panel:



For the above card, I just cut the Kiss in the Park Card Panel out using black cardstock, clipped off the couple from the bottom area and clipped off the lamppost, both super easy to do.

Then I cut out one of the Cauldron Witch dies and two bats and adhered them.  Card done!  Its very quick when all your dies are cut with black cardstock.  I think this is the quickest Halloween card I've ever made.

Cauldron Witch (09587)
Bats and Ghost (09232)

I'm entering this top card in the Paper Players Challenge:  PP265 A Theme Challenge from Joanne which can be found here:  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2015/10/pp265-theme-challenge-from-joanne.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is SO clever! What great creativity to make an entire tree from that die...and the other little dies make it all a perfect Halloween creation! Thanks for sharing this with at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very clever use of your die Ann - and not one but two great Halloween cards to boot! Thanks for joining my Halloween challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete