Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hang Around for a Spell tag card


This card was made using more stamps by Frantic Stamper than dies.  The witch, cat and greeting are from the Best Witches Clear Stamp set.    The trees are from the On the Village Road Clear Stamp set.  The tag itself is from the Elementals #7 Coved Labels and the bat is from the Bats and Ghost die set.

To make the tag, I left the paper in the Coved Label die after running it through my Cuttlebug and inked the orange top part, masking off a small circle for the moon.  Then I inked the green bottom part using Distress inks and an ink blending tool.  By keeping the paper in the die while inking it, it allowed me to get the white border around the inside edge of the tag.  After the background inking was done, I stamped on the cat and witch.

The background paper on the card front itself is from Michaels.

Best Witches

On the Village Road

No comments:

Post a Comment