Saturday, October 17, 2015

Suburban Houses in the Hills


For this card, I used the Frantic Stamper Suburban Houses but cut them down in size just a little.  They are really versatile that way.  This is what the die looks like:


I used the middle house and just cut it down below the window line.  Makes for a cute rustic looking house, I think.

I embossed the Snow Glob Triangle Trees with a few different embossing folders, all having diagonal lines on them of some kind.  The hills were made using the Stitched Scene Builder Edgers dies.  For the sentiment on the card I mixed the clear stamp "Season's" from the Round Christmas Vignettes clear stamp set with the die "greetings" that comes from the Diagonal Card Sketcher die set.  I really like a print font with a script font together.

The snowflake background is a Darice embossing folder.  I just used an ink blending tool and some Spun Sugar distress ink to highlight the snowflakes after embossing it.

Fun Fact:  Did you know the Frantic Stamper store sells almost every other manufacturer's dies, (including their own), stamps and embossing folders?  Plus they carry designer paper packs from hundreds of companies like Authentique, DCWV, Kaiser, Tim Holtz, and so many more.
Just go to www.franticstamper.com and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment