Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Black and White Starfall cards




Frantic Stamper has a fairly new die out called Starfall Reverse Cut.  This die cuts stars of all different sizes into your paper.  I used black cardstock and cut the die into it then layered it right on top of my white card base.   If you click on the link above in this paragraph, it will take you to the Starfall Reverse cut die in the Frantic Stamper store where you can also see other cards that were made using this die.

Other Frantic Stamper dies I used are the Stitched Ovals, Snow Globe Fancy Deer (the small guy), and the Large Fancy Deer.

2 comments:

  1. Thismis so pretty! I've been looking for a die like this but didn't know where it was. I'm going right over to franitc stsmper and get this and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Black, red and white are my favorite Christmas colors too!

    ReplyDelete