Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas Wishes



To make this card, I used the smallest of the  Frantic Stamper Stitched Rectangles for the presents  and the Tied Strings for the bows.  The words are from the Merry Christmas set and the Warm Wishes; I just used part of each set.

The gold dotted embossed paper is made by The Paper Company.  It is from my stash of papers that are pretty old so I'm not sure if Michaels or JoAnn Fabric even carries it anymore.

The presents are actually raised up for dimension but you can't tell in the above photo.  You can see it a little better in this photo.  And yes, I just noticed that part of my silver ribbon on the gold present fell off before the photo and the card is already on it's way somewhere so I can't retake the photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment