Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Words Tree



To make this tree, I used all Frantic Stamper dies:

Round Vignette Joy Insert (-09627)

Love from the Accessory Words #3 (09467)

Peace..................-09247

Believe............-09253

Petite Layering Flowers ..................-09192

Northern Star................09246

I started by measuring the largest word, Christmas, and making the triangle based on that.  Then I was able to fit all the other words on.  The fonts on each die are different and I think that makes the card unique looking.

 The little red flowers are the Petite Layering Flowers.  I just rolled them with a stylus and added a tiny gold pearl to the centers.  When these flowers are cut out on red foiled cardstock, I think they look like tiny poinsettias.  Frantic Stamper also has their own line of foiled cardstock sold by the sheet which can be seen here:  http://www.franticstamper.com/search.asp?keyword=fra-foilcs&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=GO

The tree looked a little lost on the card so I cut a layer of gold foiled cardstock for a slighter larger triangular frame behind it and then added some rolled up gold cording.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment