Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Thank You cards


I've been wanting to use these Petite Maple Leaves with the Medium Bare Ash for a while but had so much going on lately that I haven't spent a lot of time making cards (just like everyone this time of year, right?).

I used the Many Thanks Clear Stamp set for the harvest looking moon and some background paper that I think I got at Joann Fabric year's ago.  The embossing is a leaf embossing folder by Tim Holtz.

The leaves were made by using various alcohol inks on glossy photo paper.  I like how the inks all blend together to give the look of real leaves.

Here's another card that I made but this time I put on the word Thankful and used the Medium Bare Elm instead of the Bare Ash.  I used the stitched rectangle from the Elementals #1 set.


1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are wonderful Ann - I really really like those trees which I have not seen until now and have had my eye on the maple leaves - oh my, I need to win a lottery!

    ReplyDelete