Sunday, November 15, 2015

Holiday Thank You cards

All of these cards were made using the Frantic Stamper Thanks Card Band.  This die cuts the word right into the card front.  You can position it diagonally on your card or horizontally.  It's a great way to use up patterned paper that can be made into the card base.






Card 1 also uses the In Stitches die above and below the word Thanks.  I just cut the line stitches die into the blue metallic cardstock then cut along both sides to detach it and reattach to my card.  The Holly Leaves and Berries finish off the card with a holiday look.

For the second card, I used a piece of dsp (pattern cardstock) and cut it to an A2 card base size of 8.5 x 5.5, folding it in half so it was 4.25 x 5.5".  I cut the Thanks die right into the front of the card base and backed it with gold foil cardstock.

The third card was made the same way only using a different embellishment.  I used the Snow Globe Triangle Trees die and Triangle Trees Clear Stamp set.

The last card was also made using pattern paper that I cut to the A2 card size and cut the Thanks directly into the card front, backing it with a piece of white cardstock.  To finish the card I adhered a Pinecone diecut and attached a little metallic bow that I punched out using a tiny EKSuccess punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment