Sunday, November 8, 2015

Red and Green Joy


This card was made using all products from the Frantic Stamper store.

I started off by cutting the two red panels the same size as the border embossing folder in the set called Lattice Bow by Tattered Lace.  I love the wafer look that you get when using this folder.    Then I embossed a piece of gold foil cardstock with the bow on a string embossing folder and manually cut it out.  You can see this set of embossing folders here:

Tattered Lace Lattice Bow




After assembling the front of the card, I cut out the Frantic Stamper word die Enjoy on gold foil cardstock but cut off the "en" so I just had the word JOY.

Did you know Frantic Stamper carries not only her own line of dies and stamps but also hundreds of other dies, stamps and paper such as  Memory Box, Cheery Lynn Designs, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz,  etc.  Just go here to see all the other manufacturers products she carries:  http://www.franticstamper.com/products-by-manufacturer.html.

Chances are if you are looking for a particular die or stamp and it's out of stock elsewhere, Frantic Stamper will have it in stock.  And her shipping is super fast.  I live on the east coast, she is located on the west coast, and I always have my order within 2 business days.

2 comments:

  1. Ann ~ This card is simply elegant!! What a gorgeous creation!!

    ReplyDelete