Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thank You Cards in School Colors





Yesterday I posted some Thank You cards that my nephew asked for as he is attending WVU on a scholarship and wanted to thank his scholarship providers at the end of each semester.  These are two more cards that I made for him to use.  I wanted to keep them masculine looking and kind of preppy.

The first card uses the Frantic Stamper Triangle Card Panel which I cut out in blue cardstock.  I filled in some of the triangles in order to give the words "thank you" some solid space behind them then propped the panel up on a white card base with foam tape.

The second card was also made using the Accessory Words #3 which contains the dies "thank" and "you" among others.   The fishtails are the  Flag Trio die set which I cut in 3 different colors and layered on top of each other.  

You could make these cards in any school colors for high school or college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment