Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Happy Camper


 I have some great memories, thanks to my parents, of the family going on camping trips every summer.  My dad bought us a travel trailer when the family grew and could no longer fit in our pop-up trailer.  We would pack the trailer, hook it up to the station wagon, and go to one or more campsites on the northern east coast yearly.  My father was really into taking photos of us when we were little and that helps trigger the memories.

For the card, I used these Frantic Stamper dies:

Tall Pine Trees  09177
Transportation Icons 09515
Village Sky 09549
Pinprick Circles 09643
Stitched Scene Builder Edgers 09403
Traveling Along Clear Stamp set FRA-CL-012

Here are a few pictures of my family when we went camping.  Some were taken before my two younger brothers were born.  We started off camping in a tent, then went to a pop-up, then the travel trailer:

First family station wagon

Next station wagon

Just the 4 girls at this point
My two brothers.

Thanks Mom and Dad, for creating all these wonderful memories!






1 comment: