Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bob's Old Truck



I can't believe I overlooked this die in the Frantic Stamper store until now..........it was fun to use and very easy to  make cards with.  I can see myself cutting out this truck in all sorts of "old truck" colors for future cards.

The die is called Bob's Old Truck.  The tree in the back is the Small Pine.  I chose to put the truck on a white Stitched Oval in order to have it stand out from the tree background papers.  Then in order to have a greeting stand out as well, I used the "Merry Christmas" stamp that comes in the Triangle Trees Clear Stamp set and stamped it on the oval.

To give the red truck a distressed look, I cut it out on red foil cardstock and lightly ran a sanding block over the top in all different directions, giving the most sanding to the fenders to make them look even older.


3 comments:

  1. I love that pickup truck. I am going to order it as soon as I get a check. I love the Christmas Tree paper. Could you tell me the brand and where to get it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, actually I think it may be from Hobby Lobby. Do you have one of those near you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is about an hour drive. Thank you so much, Pat

      Delete