Friday, December 25, 2015

Country Heart Merry Christmas



I really like this Dazzling Sunburst embossing folder by Ectasy Crafts, available at Frantic Stamper.  It helps showcase your die as a focal point.  I used the Country Heart, cut it on red cardstock first then again on gold glitter cardstock for the outer frame.

For the trees, I first stamped a pine tree stamp by Rubbernecker onto green cardstock then cut out two of the Small Oregon Fir trees.  Then I cut one of the Small Pines and layered that in the middle of the other two trees.  The Rubbernecker stamp just gave some detail to the diecuts instead of having them just cut out of regular green paper.

The deer is from the Frantic Stamper Buck and Doe die set.  The Merry Christmas is a clear stamp from the Square Christmas Vignettes set.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Ann, I love the way you used the heart to create the scene. Very nice. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Hugs, Kia

    ReplyDelete