Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Birthday 20 yr old



My nephew, Zach, is turning 20 in a few days.  He is studying Pharmacy at WVU and is such a hard worker.  But when he isn't studying or tutoring others,  you can find him on the court playing  basketball.  I knew I had to make a basketball card for him this birthday.

When I was at Hobby Lobby last week, I found this really cool basketball textured paper and a basketball stamp by Stampendous.  I stamped the basketball image on the textured paper and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  Then I manually cut out three balls for the card.

The Happy happy happy die is from Frantic Stamper, along with the dies I used on the inside of his card.

1 comment:

  1. What fun this is and perfect for a 20 year old. I love that happy die - I have it to - (smiles)
    Hugs, Kia

    ReplyDelete