Friday, December 4, 2015

Lattice Heart Scribbled Rose


Valentine cards aren't normally my "thing" as I rarely make one but with the Frantic Stamper December release dies, it's hard NOT to make a Valentine card.

You can see all of the December dies here:  http://www.franticstamper.com/December-2015-release_c_7931.html

For my card I used the Scribbled Roses die and cut it out with gold foil cardstock.  Then I cut it again with red foil cardstock and once more with green glitter paper.  This gave me all the little pieces to adhere back into the gold outline.

I'm on this kick lately of making black and white cards.  There's just something so elegant about black and white for weddings, Valentines, or any romantic theme.  I cut the Lattice Heart out of black cardstock then manually cut a piece of white cardstock to fill in behind it.

The word "hugs" comes from the Valentine Confetti set.  I love how tiny it is.

Sorry about the crooked watermark -- still learning how to do these things but I think I finally have it figured out.

1 comment: