Saturday, December 5, 2015

Square Vignette NOEL card





When I saw the Frantic Stamper Clear Stamp Set -- Square Christmas Vignettes, I knew I was going to heat emboss them with white powder on foil cardstock.  These clear stamps emboss great and when using foil cardstock, plus I love how clear the images are when you emboss on the foil.

First I started by cutting out the Square  Scallop Vignettes using foil cardstock.  Then I stamped the clear stamps onto the cut outs since I could see right through the stamping block to perfectly center the stamps.  I heat embossed them with white embossing powder and most of the card was done.

The last step was to center the Square Scallop Vignettes across the top of the card and then stamp the NOEL stamp that also comes with the Square Christmas Vignettes clear stamp set.  I used silver embossing powder for the NOEL.  I adhered a silver and white ribbon across the card front, tied a bow, and then adhered a red poinsettia brad.  I backed the brad with two of the Petite Leaves that I cut out with green foil cardstock.

Here is the stamp set  I used to make this card.  The dies are listed above;  just click on the highlighted words to see pictures of them.

Square Christmas Vignettes Clear Stamp Set














No comments:

Post a Comment