Sunday, January 3, 2016

Color Wheel of Life Challenge



Kia from Splitcoast Stampers has a challenge called The Wheel of Life which can be seen here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/cas357-colour-wheel-life-t606295.html#post21143553.

My birthday falls within the "green" color on the wheel so I  had to use green and the colors next to green which are turquoise and olive.    I wanted a thank you card that could be given to either a male or female so I kept the card fairly simple and with no flowers.   I used the Frantic Stamper Cheesy Card Panel to cut out all the circles in one sweep per color.  Then I used the Accessory Words #3 for the "thank you".

Thanks, Kia, for coming up with this challenge and teaching me about the Color Wheel of Life, which I will definitely use on future cards.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Ann - love it when we can use our Frantic Stamper dies for more than its original intent. Thank you for playing along in my CAS challenge my friend.

    ReplyDelete