Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ladybug Hugs


I love these Frantic Stamper ladybugs and decided to use them on a Valentine card so I cut them out with pink shells instead of red.  The card base is the Frantic Stamper Arches Frames which I cut out with a heavy cardstock.  The green leaves are the Petite Leaves, also from Frantic Stamper.  These leaves fit perfectly on the Sizzix Textured Impressions embossing folder from the Fall Set by Rachael Bright, which just happens to be on sale right now at Frantic Stamper.

The word "hugs" is from the Frantic Stamper Accessory Words die set #3.  I wish I could find a word die for the word "ladybug" because I think Ladybug Hugs would fit this card perfectly.

The pink panel is also embossed with a Sizzix EF but I don't know the name of it.  It's just a bunch of hearts in all different directions.  Wouldn't it be nice if Sizzix printed the names of their EF's on the folders themselves for future reference?  If you know the name of this EF, would you mind letting me know in the comments.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment