Thursday, January 7, 2016

Romantic Scribble Rose


Here's another card using the new Frantic Stamper Scribble Roses die set.  This time I used the flower from the small rose die and added it to the center of the big rose.  The heart outline is from the Rose Heart die set.

The lips are from the Valentine Confetti set.  Design Team member Kia Gibson-Clapper originally put the rhinestone on a pair of lips she had on one of her cards and I absolutely loved the idea so I asked her if I could use it.

The word "kisses" is from the Accessory Words #3 set.  I placed the word on one of the new Stitched Petal Rectangles.

2 comments:

  1. I just love those scribble roses which looks wonderful inside the heart Ann...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ann ... Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, You card is so pretty! Your asked about the digital image I used ... Sorry I got this around 10 years ago so I don't think it is still available ... I've checked on the web and it's no longer there ... you may be interested in this site though http://angiemakes.com/
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete