Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winter Hugs


To make this card I first cut out the Frantic Stamper Triangle Card Panel die on white cardstock and layered it right onto the black card base.   I saved all the little white triangles that were cut out to use on a future card.

For the tag, I used a precut tag from Recollections and inked it up with Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed distress inks.  Then I took some white acrylic paint and smeared it in a few areas with my finger across the tag after the ink had dried.  The stamp is the Penny Black Winter Ledge stamp and the word "hugs" is from the Frantic Stamper Accessory Words #3 die set.


1 comment:

  1. Ooooo - love this Ann - the triangle background is perfect with your tag done in these wonderful colours. A fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete