Thursday, February 18, 2016

Easter Egg Shaker Card


I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge:  Shake it Up which can be found here:  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-shake-it-up/.

For my card I used the Frantic Stamper Nested Eggs die to make the shaker part of the card and the Sun Rays Quilted Card Panel for the background.

I was told by another design team member, Kia, that if you put baby powder on the edges of the foam before you put the sequins in the shaker part, the sequins won't stick to the foam.  Great tip Kia!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this card!! So pretty and I really love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is bright and cheerful with a clever shaker idea. Also thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So cute yet very springy! I love it. I am glad you played along Simon Says Stamp Shake it Up challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete