Monday, February 1, 2016

I Luv U Forever


I made this card originally to be from a male to be given to a female, thus the black and white again.   Then I realized how simple it would be to reverse it and have it be a card that a female would give to a male.  All I had to do was add a pair of lips like on the card below:


I used the Frantic Stamper Stitched Petal Squares, cutting the smallest in white and the next largest in black to get the framed look.  Then I filled the centers with the "I luv U" from the Valentine Confetti set.  The lips are also from the Valentine Confetti set.  I have been using that die set on almost all of my cards lately in one way or another; there are so many parts to it.  The last step was to stamp on the word Forever from the Frantic Stamper clear stamp set called Wedding Wishes.





No comments:

Post a Comment